CureZone   Log On   Join
Can anyone recommend something for joint pains and anxiety most likely caused by the liver ?.

tay19 Views: 2,133
Published: 9 years ago

Can anyone recommend something for joint pains and anxiety most likely caused by the liver ?.

So over the last 6 months with help of this forum I'm in a much better situation. I'm able to eat high carb now and seem to feel best ( knock on wood ) eating like this. I'm currently waiting for a procedure to take a look at my intestines and take a biopsy , awaiting a liver scan and am doing a stool sample with parasitology this weekend to send off.

I've got a wide array of symptoms but I found out a few months ago my liver enzymes are elevated and at the same time started suffering from terrible joint pains accompanied with a strange feeling as if I've just been in a near death experience , sort of an anxiety nausea.
Beetroot seems to somehow help these pains and feelings so I've started to eat more and this makes me think it's my liver some how causing them even more since beetroot is a Liver Cleansing food as you'll all know.

My liver is clearly struggling most likely because of a parasite or some type of intestinal candida problem but until I see my doctor and get my test results back I'm wondering if anyone can recommend anything to help with this pain over the next few weeks, be it a supplement or food.

Any ideas ?. Thanks in advance.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.125 sec, (1)