>>Could the mold toxins in my system have caused a false positive, and could they cause UTI symptoms?
Not sure about "false positives" (don't you mean negatives?) but without question, UTI's are fungal related. Don't let anyone fool you. Consider adding Lugol'sIodine solution to your regimen. Go to the VWT forum on CZ for support.
>>Also, most of my doctors have said my white blood cell count would be up if I had mold poisoning. Is this true? Mine is actually on the lower end of normal.
Very few MD's know much at all about this illness. My labs always come back glowing -- but cultures have confirmed, as mentioned, five (now six) molds.
There is no profit in any cure for this, hence Big Pharma isn't researching nor pushing medications to resolve the conditions brought on by toxic mold inhalation/exposure/colonization/sensitivity. Unless you can find an MD who works both sides of the system (functional medicine or possibly environmental medicine) don't waste your time putting any faith in their advice, conclusions, assessments. b**eh**ds.