I'm trying to post this but not sure if it is going through.
This is exactly what I had. This looks and feels like Lyme+co-infections.
It doesn't really matter what you call it basically there is a bunch of stuff (pathogens) in you and your systems are not able to handle them all.
Google MD Junction and post on there for a LLMD (lyme literate doctor). I personally didn't need one... I just went ahead and treated myself with natural things for parasites, bacteria, fungus, mold, heavy metals, detox, etc. I built my immune system, gut, liver, lymph, circulation, etc. It takes dozens and hundreds of things to do on a consisten basis. It took 4-6 months before I saw significant results. I just put faith into the process. Detox is VERY important.