CureZone   Log On   Join
New to Coffee Enemas - normal expectations?

Views: 4,419
Published: 9 years ago

New to Coffee Enemas - normal expectations?

Hi There - I'm a new user of coffee enemas recently and i've perused the forum a lot looking for research ideas and such and I just had some questions i wondered if any of you frequent users might be able to chime in on.

I've only done a few but i've found that afterwards and for the following day or two i've been really constipated and bloated. I assumed that coffee enemas were supposed to alleviate this sort of problem, not cause it. Is this normal for first time users?

All i've used is organic Nabob coffee, made in a french press. Held for 15 mins before expulsion.

Does it take a few uses before you get used to the effects and start to reap benefits of the treatment? I'm just concerned because i've done it 2 or 3 times so far and have had no noticeable differences (at least positive ones) but both times i've noticed a decrease in bowel activity.

Any advice?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.531 sec, (1)