CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What else could it be ?

JasonMChicago Views: 1,855
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,994,145

Re: What else could it be ?

Igenex's threshold for the Western Blot is more accurate than the standar WB. I was not CDC positive, I did only a standard WB. I was no way near a CDC positive... but I knew I had Lyme. Nothing can cause so many weird symptoms.

My sister has Lyme too and unfortunately she took the damn ELISA and it was negative so she just said "nope, no Lyme." and has wasted 9 months running around in pain from one doc to another.

I told her she has Lyme, my alt doc said she has Lyme, get this... even a dentist told her she has Lyme but she is not accepting it.

I want to tell her, there is nothing wrong with having Lyme but not doing something is wrong.

I didn't even go to an LLMD I needed treatment right away (I was VERY sick). I got vitamin C IVs, probiotics, oxygen therapy, dozens and dozens and dozens of things. It has been 8 months now and I can say I'm a lot better. My brain cleared up which was THE most important. I have some lingering stuff... but I'm still going at it. These bugs ar super persistent.

I would not give up on a Lyme diagnosis. The "cure" is basically what everyone should be doing anyhow... getting rid of parasites, bacteria, mold, fungus, heavy metals, etc. Building up your lymph, liver, Gut, etc.

The MOST ironic thing is the Lyme is a clinical diagnosis for a physical ailment... and people don't believe it "exists." I have no idea how something that can be seen under a microscope is consider "not real." On the other hand all the diseases that mimic Lyme have not bloodwork... MS, Fibro, CFS, etc.

You may want to see a ND who can do darkfield microscopy.

I would just do treatment. I did the natural route myself.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.676 sec, (1)