For those of you that have tried everything, this might be something new to try. My daughter was skeptical, but feels so much better after doing this ginger/peroxide/ Epsom Salt detox bath. She had the mirena for 2 years, and is now almost 1 yr post removal, but continues to suffer from leg pain, neuropathy, memory loss, anxiety, vision problems etc. She read about this detox bath and was skeptical but gave it a try, and maybe it's just a 'fluke', but she feels sooooo much better after doing it. If you've tried everything else and continue to suffer from post-mirena HELL, you might give this a try. It's cheap, easy, and safe - so give it a shot and let us know if you find any relief. See instructions below. Hang in there and best of luck.
1. Run a hot bath. It opens pores and prepares body for cleansing.
2. Add three pints of hydrogen peroxide (3%). This oxygenates the body and helps purge toxins. It’s also antibacterial and antiviral.
3. Add two ounces of ground ginger, a natural anti-inflammatory that increases blood circulation and helps promote the elimination of toxins through sweat.
4. Add 2 cups of Epsom Salt
5. Soak for about 30 minutes.
6. Drink lots of water; You need to replenish what’s being pulled out of your system.