CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Any success with Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar?

jameskep37 Views: 52,000
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,991,749

Re: Any success with Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar?

I dont understand why you think coconut oil is so damaging. Their have been people on this forum that have had coconut oil help their candida with great impact. You need to understand that not all fats are created equal and that some fats require more liver work/bile than others. Coconut oil(especially coconut milk) does not require alot of work from the liver.  I will agree that excess fried oil and hard to digest/ "high viscosity" animal fats can be harder on the liver because they require more bile production.  Coconut milk especially is  very low viscousity fat and I found it to put no direct strain on the liver. Most medical professionals and naturalpathics will agree that coconut oil/milk is an acceptable fat with people that have fatty liver/liver issues. Coconut oil might cause a healing response but should not directly cause a "fatty" liver or be damaging to the liver. Their are many body builders that use medium chain fats(including coconut oil) for quick burning fuel. Body builders liked the MCT's because it gave them more level amount of energy without the blood sugar crash of high glycemic carbs. Their was a reason why the MCT's were located in the body building section when I worked at the health food store.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.375 sec, (1)