CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Dr.Lam's mistakes.

ClarkFx Parasite Tincture
Enhanced all in one Parasite Cleansing Tincture according to...

Original Dr. Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
ring5100 Views: 1,336
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,990,995

Re: Dr.Lam's mistakes.

Some good subjects for sure. One has to be informed and use good judgement.

Personlly, I feel everything in moderation and at best keeping the emphasis of diet on lean protein and vegetables. One needs all of the food groups. But, than too, this is well for one that is in fine health.

food allergies can become a problem as they have for myself the past 10 years,mostly with gluten. So I have learned well to live without it.

Dairy and the "good" fat and good cholesterol are necessary for health. But, best if it is organic, as any hormones, steroids, and Antibiotics given cattle are deposited directly into the fat of that animal, which is than transferred by ingestion in us.

So, that is whey I buy organic cream, butter, eggs and meat. That cholesterol is needed to make pregnanalone, which than is needed in the cascade to make sex hormones, steroids etc.

But, if your stomach and body has a bad reaction to it, stop it for a while. I do fine on eggs, organic cream, steaks, etc.

Paulette

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.516 sec, (1)