CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Persistent skin rashes and infections

fectoid2 Views: 5,859
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,991,404

Re: Persistent skin rashes and infections

It sounds like a classic toxic overload either from die-off of organsims, or overload of the cleansing compounds. If it were me, I would jump start my liver to get rid of those toxins as quickly as possible, before I start to feel physically sick. I would also stop any more treatment until doing so. The skin problems are not overgrowths of organisms, but rather likely to be your body trying to get rid of the die-off toxins through the skin, because they're building up in the blood. That's from my personal experience.

I would feel the need to get the body's other organs, such as the liver,cleaned out so it can do it's job. Bile is the waste product of the liver's detox mechanism, and bile is also an anti-septic for killing more intestinal bacteria, and the flush seems to move toxins out quickly. I learned the hard way not to overkill. Before performing a liver flush, all supplements should be stopped one or two days before.

Kill-flush-kill-flush. That's the better approach for me, otherwise the die-off toxins overwhelm my body.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.266 sec, (1)