CureZone   Log On   Join
About Dr Schulzes Cayenne formula (and maybe intestinal formula number one), plus a few other supplements..

moofqueen Views: 938
Published: 7 years ago

About Dr Schulzes Cayenne formula (and maybe intestinal formula number one), plus a few other supplements..

Hello,

Many thanks for all the patience and feedback I get on here from people. I am thinking of trying a few more supplements. They are Dr Schulze's pepper and maybe intestinal formula number one. Plus Colloidal Silver , plus taking some of the mineral drops from Patricia Kane. And maybe zeolite or cilantro. Plus, maybe also getting tested and get some drops to get rid of the parasites. And, also taking Miracle-Mineral-Supplement ... lots of Miracle-Mineral-Supplement ... thanks for letting me think this out. My mother has never had candida and doesn't understand this or why I have gotten so sick after being mercury poisoned. I also wonder, is it good to take charcoal to try to mop this all up and do I need a digestive enzyme.

Alexa

ps Dr Biamonte has been in touch with me. I used to be on of his patients. I think the diatomaceous earth helped, but that was it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.766 sec, (1)