CureZone   Log On   Join
Started Iodoral and totally fatigued

Batgirl43 Views: 2,790
Published: 9 years ago

Started Iodoral and totally fatigued

I am hypothyroid and on synthroid for 7 years. I started taking 12 mg of Iodoral. First time I tried it for 2 weeks, I became so anxious and jumpy, I wimped out and stopped because I couldn't stand it. I started on it again about 2 weeks ago and this time I'm totally exhausted. I've been trying to do my homework here, but need a little help. What is happening? Is my thyroid getting worse before it gets better? What should I do next? Should I take more iodoral or do the salt load or both? I tried 1/4 tsp celtic Sea Salt today and nothing happened. What do they mean to do it every 30 minutes until "you go to the bathroom"? I was afraid to keep taking it. Not sure how much salt in 1 day is too much?? I am also a type 1 diabetic for . Wasn't sure what the effects of Sea Salt is on the kidneys. My kidney function is normal. I have been taking quality supplements for years so I believe I am getting sufficient amounts of L-tyrosine, selenium and Vita C as recommended.

Before, I was taking kelp and felt wonderful immediately. I had energy and no trouble getting out of bed even with 5-6 hours of sleep. Now it is a struggle, even after 10 hours! I have an appt with my endo next month and I'm afraid that my TSH levels are going to be off the chart and she's going to push more meds on me. Not what I want whatsoever.

Thanks for reading my long post:).

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.375 sec, (1)