CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Persistent skin rashes and infections

healthy4life Views: 5,971
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,989,307

Re: Persistent skin rashes and infections

You said that an allergic reaction broke out all over your hands. My first thought was that you maybe had a reaction to hand sanitizer. Some times it can take months of use before you start having reactions because of the chemicals cumulative effects.

With me I also had an allergic reaction and broke out In hives allover my body. I knew that it had to be because of something that I was eating and I then realized that I started eating for lunch egg omelets 4 days in arrow at a restaurant that specialized in many different types of omelets. So every day I was eating a different kind. The doctor prescribed Tetracycline because I am allergic to penicillin.

It took about a week or so for the hives to go away. I still eat eggs, but only 2 every so often. Also you may want to be sure NOT to be taking showers with the TAP water. The chlorine and the lord knows what else maybe coming through the Tap feeding the allergic reaction problem. So be sure and use a shower filter.

After reading your last comment it sounds like whatís causing your allergies it maybe the soap powder that you are using to wash clothes, the deodorant.

Some of the people here have given you good suggestion for detoxing. You may want to add Colloidal Silver . You can get the brand called "Sovereign Silver" from your local health food store. You can spray it on your self and also drink it. Be sure and get some ASAP because it will help to keep the allergy from bringing on MRSA. Plus it will be good protection for you just incase you have to go to the hospital. Be sure and spray your self all over.
I hope this helps.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.438 sec, (1)