CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Fish/krill Oil, good or bad?

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
Ginagirl Views: 1,667
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,988,616

Re: Fish/krill Oil, good or bad?

I also spent a fortune on krill oil and other omega 3 oils. Quit the krill when I actually split the capsule in two and I tasted its contents. Sort of realized why it is capsuled.. if that wasnt the most rancid oil I have no idea what is.
The krill-oil capsules is highly thinned with fish oil btw. due to its price.

After krill and seal oil I purchased a freshly pressed cod liver oil, with a price tag way over Dom Perignon champagne.
I took a lot of it, but after a few months I realized it had no effect on me, whatsoever.

I believe one of the reasons they get the good results on scientific (or not) trials, are not the deficiency of omega 3, but the over ambundance of omega 6 in our diet. When taking omega 3 it counteracts the omega 6 inflammation somewhat, therfore a good result.

To much unsaturated fat demands a high levels of anti oxidants. IMO a diet with mostly saturated fats like grassfed cream and butter, coconut oil and low omega 6 will lessen the need for omega 3. I definitely agree with NP about worm fed yolks, thats my choice too; you then get the choline and lechitine free of charge.
Grassfed bovine also has a near perfect omega balance. Game too.
Omega 3 needs saturated fat to be utilized.

About the stroke after krill; hmm yes, may be a connection. As I come from the cod liver oil country itself, we all are recommended taking cod liver oil, especially in the winter. -the docs say it is the only supplement we really need... We have high incidence of strokes, even down to 40 years old have it nowadays. Could of course be the fact that we are low in selenium and vit E, and high in medical bloodthinners. Like my father that just had a stroke. Only supplement he takes is omega 3; as he listen to his doc.
http://raypeat.com/articles/articles/fishoil.shtml

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.000 sec, (1)