Some things you can do to boost your metabolism and get warm. I used to always be cold. If it got below 70, I had the heat on. I started reading about how to rev my metabolism. parasites have gotten into my thyroid and given me a nodular goiter, and while they say my levels are fine, I doubt that very much.
These are the three things that worked for me:
1) Coconut Oil not only kills parasites, but it boosts your metabolism and honestly, since I've been taking 3 tablespoons daily, I'm too hot more often than too cold, even in the winter. Start out slow with a tsp. a day and build up slowly to the 3 tablespoons. Be prepared for some die-off symptoms, but don't stop taking it.
2) MSM and Vitamin C. you have to take them together for it to work well, but it starts right out boosting your metabolism, clearing brain fog and building new cells. It allows water to pass more readily through the cell membranes, clearing out the toxins and helping to bring your body back to normal functioning. Awesome stuff. Also kills parasites.
3) Kelp and Selenium. Get the strongest organic kelp you can. Take it every day. The Iodine in it boosts your thyroid function. Iodine won't work without selenium, but you can overdose on it, so only that that twice a week.
4) Lemon water. I know, sounds crazy, but put a tsp. of fresh lemon juice into each 8 ozs. of water you drink. It's just magical. I alkalizes your body, which also kills parasites.
5) Bentonite clay. Mix 1 tbsp. of calcium Bentonite (it has to be Calcium bentonite. The other kind will kill you) with 4 ozs. of water and drink 2 ozs. twice a day on an empty stomach -- 2 hours before or 2 hours after a meal. I take mine first thing in the morning and last thing at night. Taking it as a liquid seems to keep it from building up in your colon, but just to be on the safe side, take a bulk laxative like psyllium or the orange fiber one at least once a week to clean out anything else that's in there. This clay just sucks up toxins and takes them right out of your body with it.
There you go. This should help if you are consistent and do it faithfully. Good luck!