1. Do you have any other illness/disease.
I have been diagnosed with GERD and I'm pretty sure I have a hiatal hernia, but my doctors won't test for it.
2. Do you consume a lot of sugar/fats/carbs.
moderate I guess. I was drinking a lot of coffee and stress eating (sweets) for my exams and that's when I started noticing the smell.
3. Do you have a lot of stress/anxiety in your life.
Tons. I'm a PhD student.
4. Are you taking or have you taken a great deal of Antibiotics .
5. Are you currently taking antidepressants.
6. Does the smell wax and wan or is it consistent.
I have no idea. I can't smell it.
7. Do people close to you smell it or is it maily
when you are at work at in a public place.
My family claims they didn't smell it on me. But I haven't lived with them for the last two years.
8. Has any Dr. ever given you an idea of what may be
No. They say they can't smell me.
9. At what age did this first appear.
I honestly think I have always had yeasty smell, but this new smell....which I can't smell but seems to be very, very foul, maybe rotten eggs or fecal just started a few months ago.
10. Does the odor differ at all (sewer, skunk, garbage).
I can't smell it.