CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Terrible skin rashes/swollen ankle

stimpy99 Views: 4,197
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,985,530

Re: Terrible skin rashes/swollen ankle

yes I have been getting colonics for about a year and a half now. I was doing them once a week when I first started, but now I usually only get them before and after my liver flushes.

I don't take any other medications. I used to take stuff and after my experience with the Antibiotics that screwed me up so bad, I am so weary of taking any medication at all. Actually the diflucan is the first medicine of any kind that I have taken in almost 2 yrs since that happened. (Besides the steroid cream, which I knew was only masking it, but my arms were oozing and red and I had to do something).

I have been going to this holistic dentist (where I got my fillings replaced) and he prescribes acupuncture with a laser where you treat your meridians 3 times a day. I just started doing that again too last week.

the rash around my ankle look like they are filled with fluid in some areas, and in the other area it is just red and bumpy. the main lesion (that the dr said was impetigo) is looking a lot better and no longer oozing. But the fluid filled bumps are right below the main one, that was oozing like crazy the past couple of weeks, so maybe if it was impetigo or something it spread? I have no idea.

I'm trying to be calm but the swelling is what is making me nervous. It went down while I was sleeping, but I know if I go to work or walk a lot it might start swelling again. Maybe I will just ride if out a little while longer and see if the diflucan kicks in. The dentist also told me a couple of antifungals to take orally.

It is just weird that these came after the liver flushes. Like maybe I had a ton of yeast in my liver that came out? I have also been seeing what I think are liver flukes coming out of me (i compared them to a picture on here) so that might be another part of my congested liver problem.

Thank you so much for thoughts and help. I will also check out that website.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.984 sec, (1)