CureZone   Log On   Join
Hi Erica, I'm back from New York:D

GodSeeker30 Views: 2,991
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,982,088

Hi Erica, I'm back from New York:D

Hi Erica,
I'm back my friend:D Wow, all I can say is wow, New York City is amazing:D I had such a good time and didn't wanna leave(: (sadface). I had such an amazing time with my girlfriend Kelly:D It felt so great, just too be able too meet her at the JFK airport and see her in person:D She is just so so beautiful and I'm very blessed, too have her in my life, as my girlfriend:D We had such a wonderful time and got too check out all the popular hotspots in NYC, like: The Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, Times Square, The World Trade Towers, The Empire State Building and Madison Square Gardens:D I had such a blast and wish I didn't have too leave NY lol. I really enjoyed myself, but more importantly, really thoroughly enjoyed my 1 on 1 time with Kelly, where we could just be together and talk:) New York City, defintely is the city that doesn't sleep lol. Everything about NYC was just so amazing!!!! I hope that, I can go back sometime soon again:) Anyways, just wanted too let ya know that my trip went amazing and that I'm doing well:) I hope you are too:) Okay, take care my friend and I'll talk too you later:D God bless

Your friend in Christ,
Ryan Annunziello

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

5.703 sec, (1)