CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: survey to see what we all may have in common

tomtom131 Views: 2,217
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,984,820

Re: survey to see what we all may have in common

My symptoms are it just happens randomly people ask I have farted or it smells like sewage but only happens every so often not everyhour it could be once in a day or 10x. I have recently had test done I have Candida albicans in my gut and yeast in my mouth. I got meds from the doctor to clear it up but I dont think it worked. I also have decreased SIgA witch is I think the cause to my Candida and medical studies show that decreased SIgA cause Candida. Im always at the hospital getting test done and they are really understanding with my problem and doing everything they can to help me, my next appointment is on the 17th of September for more test and results. I'm only 19male I think this all started at late 17 I'm healthy take care of my body with a good diet. I have lost my confidence and im losing the will to live i had 100's of friends and still have but i just dont go out to save the embarrassment if this were to Happen. Im a good looking guy girls ask for my number but i just never meet them its killing me literally. I have a job i try not let it affect me to the point i stay in all The time cause i would think of it to much but with over a 1 and 1/2 years i dont think i can fiscally take the stress. if it wasn't for my family and my will to succeed in life and have a family of my own a good job and be social like i used to be i would probably be in a grave. does anyone else attract flies ? Good luck everyone and i pray for all of us. I'm 19 and on a website that cause i smell of crap oh god please help . My email is tomflannery_1993@hotmail.com email me if you want it always feels better talking with someone that has the problem and understands the stress

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.875 sec, (1)