CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: At breaking point due to the yeast... please offer advice for severe infection

mollygibson Views: 2,367
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,984,816

Re: At breaking point due to the yeast... please offer advice for severe infection

Moofqueen,

I relate! And while I am not recovered fully yet, I am on the road. I was so bad that candida and parasites were giving me neurological problems -stuttering, tremors, etc., and I had to use a shower chair and walk around my house with a cane! Now I am up to walking almost 30 minutes a day, and my tremors are only occasional :).

What has really helped me is a probiotic called Primal Defense Ultra. I also used Fungal Defense for two weeks by the same company, called Garden of Life - the die-off from Fungal Defense is horrible though! I follow a protocal by Jordan Rubin for candida which involves homemade kefir, homemade fermented veggies, green veggies in the form of juice and salads, organic meat, cod liver oil, and coconut oil. You can read about it in his book, "Restoring Your Digestive Health". I recently added Pau d'Arco tea for help with elimation - I don't know what effect it would have if you do it early on if you have candida really bad.

Acupuncture has helped me enourmously with the Depression and anxiety caused by the die-off, and has increased my energy to do the cooking I need to do. I realize not every one can afford acupuncture - we barely can, but I am humbled to have a very supportive husband who puts my needs first. (I barely work at all as an artist, and he works at Starbucks and as an adjunct Bible professor - we just are putting all our resources in getting me well!)There are acupressure points you can do from home that help some with energy and die-off, but not as much as the needles. I do these everyday as well.

While what I have done may not get you well, know that something out there will - it is possible to recover from severe candida! I am still in the process, and have a long journey ahead, but it is not hopeless! I have some more info at my blog http://theprofessorswife.blogspot.com/.
You will be in my thoughts and prayers!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.453 sec, (1)