CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: At breaking point due to the yeast... please offer advice for severe infection

stilljillofark Views: 2,312
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,984,816

Re: At breaking point due to the yeast... please offer advice for severe infection

:-) There, there now,...shhhhhhhhhh, it's going to be A O.K.!
Been there, done that,....and I am in nearly the exact same pickle as you in life--please trust me! You are SO NOT alone my friend! Tie a knot on , 'the end of your rope',....and hang the heck on-please, K? K! :-)

Thinking back to when I was soooo severe as to 'discharge' down below. Yep! Three 'spells' of that I can recall.
They preceded major herx's. I'd like to put 'major' in all caps,...but I fear a self-fulfilling deal would ensue for you my friend. Whatever is coming, is coming,...Yes? It is what it is, as my tough friend oft repeats!

My question is what do you want, REALLY? The pain and discomfort to ease? (We have solutions for that). Or, do you want to know how to 'soldier' through? See? Some days I want both,....but it NEVER works that way.

Sounds to me like you are at the worst of it,....and it's always the worst 5 minutes before it breaks!-IMO

I think you're going to be just fine! You are stronger than those parasites,....and they are the crazy ones! Kick tail, literally! :-)

I'm thinking good, prayerful thoughts for you friend! :-)

Jilly

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.859 sec, (1)