CureZone   Log On   Join
At breaking point due to the yeast... please offer advice for severe infection

moofqueen Views: 2,274
Published: 7 years ago

At breaking point due to the yeast... please offer advice for severe infection

Hello, can anyone please offer advice on how to get well if the overgrowth is extremely sever. I won't kill myself, but I am at the point where I am so allergic to everything, it is like I have dementia and also I have a discharge from "down there" all the time. I am so ill and allergic to everything. Please has anyone ever recovered when it is this bad? I am not normal and wonder how everyone else is... Many thanks...

ps Please any recommendations on supplements much much much appreciated. I don't know what to take as this horrible things seems to be resistant to everything but I have to get well. I have one living relative and after that... if the NHS got their way they would put me in a mental ward and I would go down hill asap from there. I already am down hill but have a little bit of quality of life but not much. Thanks again. I want to be normal again and am not. Due to the parasites etc.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.359 sec, (1)