CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Candida friendly liver flush?

fectoid2 Views: 3,222
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,984,263

Re: Candida friendly liver flush?

I may have had Mercury toxicity without knowing it. I'm old enough that I did have a mouth full of mercury fillings back when it was commonly used. Most of my fillings were put in when I was young and in my teens, and my problems did start in my late teens early 20's. I was never tested for it though, and since then, they've all been replaced.

I had strep throat three times as a teen. I now believe based on the literature that the Antibiotics taken at that time which were usually penicillin, caused cholestasis and also killed off my good bacteria, allowing the bad organisms to take over. When I had a comprehensive digestive stool analysis performed in my 30's after I was really sick, I was positive for undigested fats, and overgrowths of Candida Parapsilosis, Staph Aureus, and Pseudomonas Aeruginosa. My dermatologist ordered these tests also. He was a unique dermatologist, Dr Alan Dattner. He practiced a combination of mainstream treatments but also used non conventional (at that time) alternative treatments. I was lucky and went to him totally by accident. I was skeptical at that time but now wish I had listened to him and followed his protocols.

I can't stand the taste of Epsom Salts either. I used capsules on my later flushes and that was perfect. With regard to the Wal-Mart Epsom Salts , as you probably know, Wal-Mart buys cheap, cheap, cheap. For the producer of the Epsom Salts , maintaining FDA compliance is expensive, so that particular manufacturer does not have FDA approval for its product to be used internally, but perhaps only as a soak. It's a good thing you read the label. I may not have done that. Stay with the approved stuff that can be taken internally.

I had not used the ornithine in the past but used it in later flushes. It did help me sleep more deeply, but just like you, I was a deep sleeper and didn't have issues with that. Now that I'm healthy, I don't sleep as deeply and don't often snore as I used to. I also have energy to jump out of bed early, and I was never a morning person.

Tanalbit dose? I was probably taking double the dose and on an empty stomach at least 15 minutes before a meal. I'm not suggesting that you do that though. My Dermatologist always started slow with one capsule three times a day working my way up. Always start slowly because you never know how much you'll be able to tolerate.

Feel free to ask any more questions. I'm back on this site to try to help as opposed to seeking help.

Keith

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.234 sec, (2)