1. Do you have any other illness/disease.
Yes, type two diabetes.
2. Do you consume a lot of sugar/fats/carbs.
Probably too much. The problem does seem to have started after I gained a whole lot of weight.
3. Do you have a lot of stress/anxiety in your life.
Yes a lot of anxiety and stress
4. Are you taking or have you taken a great deal of Antibiotics .
Yes, I get skin infections quite frequently and have a barrage of Antibiotics twice a year on average.
5. Are you currently taking antidepressants.
6. Does the smell wax and wan or is it consistent.
It does wax and wane. Some days are much worse than others.
9. At what age did this first appear.
Late thirties, about five or six years ago
10. Does the odor differ at all (sewer, skunk, garbage).
Some people call it just "B.O.", but some people definitely say it smells like "but".
11. Do you have IBS.
I would be interested to know how many of use have tried chlorophyll pills, as some studies indicate that those can help with this. I tried them for awhile but haven't really taken them consistently enough. I know one guy who says you should take two capsules before and after every meal.
I might try that. Just wanted to know if anyone here has found success with them. I've also tried probiotics, but again, not yet conistently enough.