CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help!! Are these symptoms a good or a bad thing?

objoyfl Views: 3,579
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,983,684

Re: Help!! Are these symptoms a good or a bad thing?

Re Alkalizing and the adrenals: Minerals play a huge part with the endocrine system, but measuring them via a mineral blood analysis can be expensive, and even then that may not be conclusive because candida plays havoc with nutrient assimilation. Years ago when my candidiasis was horrible and I was having terrible unprovoked anxiety attacks, someone passed on the tip of adding extra potassium to my supplements. It did help to "cool" down my adrenal activity. The way I alkalize(d) was to eat tons of green veggies, which contain a lot of potassium and other minerals. If the potassium angle exists somewhere in health literature, I don't know of it. This is just by my experience and others. Magnesium is also a huge help with adrenals and anxiety problems. You can google magnesium deficiency and see what you get. The old addage is "Alkalize and Heal," that's definitely got to include the adrenals. It's a whole system protocol, not just for the gut.

I did chelation therapy, too. I did it with the help of my M.D., naturpath in office. I'm not sure other ways are as reliable.

Glad to hear you're stopping the ACE.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

1.094 sec, (1)