CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help!! Are these symptoms a good or a bad thing?

objoyfl Views: 3,742
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,983,647

Re: Help!! Are these symptoms a good or a bad thing?

Wow! Unbelievable! Who told you adrenal cortex extract would be good? I cringed with sympathy for you when I read your message.

Years ago a naturpath recommended I take raw gland substance, eg., raw thymus, heart, kidney, raw adrenal, etc. I developed a severely sensitive nervous system and horrible anxiety, and I didn't know why until months after I stopped taking all of them. And mind you, I was only taking crumbs of the stuff. A doctor told me that you cannot get raw adrenal tissue without getting adrenalin; they're almost inseparable. Plus, all the raw gland tissues were manufactured in a base of raw adrenal. Holy cow! I was poisoning my nervous system. So this ACE you're taking undoubtedly contains adrenalin, not only keeping you awake, but making you sensitive to borderline no-no candida foods. The skins on nuts when dried develop mold, so this ACE is making you sensitive to the mold on almonds, where usually raw almonds are pretty much ok for candida sufferers.

It sounds like instead of building your adrenals to respond properly to pathogens, it's overstimulating them because of your already weakened state.

I stay away from adrenal builders and instead go the 80%-20% macrobiotic diet and alkalize to rebalance myself out of an overly acidic state. Once the body alkalizes to an optimal level, the adrenals will take care of themselves and rebalance, along with the normalization of the digestive tract. The key with candida is to alkalize the system.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.641 sec, (1)