CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Candida friendly liver flush?

Clark Liver Flush
Dr. Hulda Clarkís amazing Liver Flush available here. Pure products!...

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
fectoid2 Views: 3,151
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,983,417

Re: Candida friendly liver flush?

Hi Cat,

For me, Tanalbit seemed to be a good pre-flush prep, but it's the tannins in Tanalbit that make it effective as an antifungal. The Wormwood used in the paracleanse appears to also have antifungal properties, so it may be equivalent. Since many seem to have had success with the Clark paracleeanse ahead of the flushes, I'm assuming they're equally effective. I have not performed the kidney flush, so I can't comment on whether it would have provided an additional benefit, or not.

I've always used pink or red ruby grapefruit for the flushes and it's been fine. I have not substituted lemon juice, so I can't attest to its effectiveness. My symptoms were numerous, but the symptoms that I used as one of the success gauges were chronic fungal infections of the groin and navel, as well as psoriasis. The fungal infections for me were 80% cleared after the first flush and >95% cleared after the second flush. Psoriasis is >95% cleared after three flushes. It's a commitment to perform the flushes every two weeks, but for me, each flush brought my health to a new level.

I felt crappy the day after, just as the flush results indicate, but 3-4 days after, and up until the next flush is great. Each consecutive flush, as I said, brought me to a new level of energy and food tolerance.

I'm not on this forum to give anyone the answers. I'm here to share my success, and how I achieved it. I was sick before getting my bile flowing. I get disgusted by some of the posters (or imposters) of messages on these forums telling people what they should and shouldn't do. I'm just sharing my success, and will continue to do so as long as others can learn from it.

I do have a quantitative method for measuring my progress, but it involves exercise metrics. I won't get into that discussion unless I'm challenged on this forum to do so. I'll defend my results against any challenge.

Best of Luck and keep me posted.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.813 sec, (1)