CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Stop staying sick for misinformation

jameskep37 Views: 2,915
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,983,311

Re: Stop staying sick for misinformation

"I have listened to interviews from Natasha Campbell-McBride, who created the GAPS diet. She believes that fiber is a non-specific growth factor for pathogens in the intestinal tract. Therefore if a person has a dominance of pathogens over good bacteria in the gut they would be doing more damage by following a high fiber diet."

Very true for people that have a colon over-taken by candida/bad bacteria.  Certain Fibers(especially soluble) are highly fermentable by good or bad bacteria. So for people that have a colon of dysbiosis high fiber can cause a lot of gas/bloating. Ever notice that a good number of people cannot tolerate psyllium(very high soluble fiber) and gives them extreme gas and bloating. Because pysyllium is higher in fermentable soluble fiber. Certain fibers are more fermentable than others. The research i've done indicates soluble fiber being much more fermentable than insoluble fiber. But insoluble fiber can be harder to digest creating more mucus--thus being less fermentable and harder for bacteria to break down. So high fiber is not the best idea for people that have" high pathogens over good bacteria" because the pathogens our creating more harmful byproducts/metabolites/gases from the fiber than the beneficial acids/ good metabolites from good bacteria--- I Agree with her.

Every candida case can be very different according to their own flora makup/own unique digestive abilities. Its really hard to recommend any diet to anyone because we don't exactly know what is going on in their GI tract. The way candida can adapt can force someone to  lose their mind on what to eat. The stronger the case of candida/pathogens the more the "diet "can become complicated.

wow --"30 bananas a day"-------causing cavities,,,,,Most likely due to the high levels of fructose causing too much uric acid production. I know in the past if ive done too much fructose it can cause my joints to ache/tooth sensitivites.

For some food alone is not enough for more severe cases. We have to use some chemical messengers from plants/other substances to try to communicate to the candida to calm the hell down and break up their party.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.531 sec, (2)