1. Do you have any other illness/disease.
2. Do you consume a lot of sugar/fats/carbs.
I used to eat lots of sugar, now I keep it minimum (avoid totally). Fats and carbs normal.
3. Do you have a lot of stress/anxiety in your life.
Yes because of BO, not otherwise.
4. Are you taking or have you taken a great deal of Antibiotics .
Took 1-2 a year when 10-16 yrs.
5. Are you currently taking antidepressants.
6. Does the smell wax and wan or is it consistent.
Comes and goes.
7. Do people close to you smell it or is it maily
when you are at work at in a public place.
People close to me can't smell it (at least they don't admit anything).
8. Has any Dr. ever given you an idea of what may be
9. At what age did this first appear.
10. Does the odor differ at all (sewer, skunk, garbage).
I've heard complaints of farting (when not) and fecal smell. I've noticed myself garbage, cheesy (from stomach area), rotten, cat's urine (sometimes when my blood Sugar drops) smoky and sulfur smell.
11. Do you have IBS.
On and off.
What I've been thinking in my case is the possibility of problems in digesting proteins, because I need to eat them a lot to feel content. This gets worse when I'm in stressful situations or haven't slept enough, AND on these same situations my Body Odor tends to worsen too. I don't know if eating lots of proteins gives the sulfuric, smoky odor. If I don't eat anything and stay hungry, my underarms have a pungent cat's urine smell.