CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: survey to see what we all may have in common

MrBaker Views: 2,533
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,982,644

Re: survey to see what we all may have in common

1. my pancreas don't produce enough enzymes. I can't digest proteins and fat, but it seems i do not digest carbs as well. I had or still have H. Pylori, candida, SIBO. Lactose intolerant and I think fructose as well, but I'm not sure about it.

2. I don't eat sugars at all, carbs moderate

3. well... yes I guess, I have been working in shifts (including night) for a 9 years. I remember that was very stressful to my body in a first few years

4. As a kid, but I don't think it is related

5. No

6. It's always there but worse after I go to the bathroom.

7. Not sure

8. No

9. Not sure, I think 4-6 years ago. Age 28-30. But I think it's stronger last 2 years

10 yes, there are more types of odor. My sense of smell is very bad so I don't know which types are present. I have detected old folks smell, FBO, old shoes smell (or something like that)

11. No

I think this whole BO situation is due to lack of metabolic and/or digestive enzymes. Could be low HCL as well. Because of enzyme lack, bad bacterias and fungus thrive in digestive tract and that results with bad BO.

Why there is a lack of enzymes? Not sure. I hope my problem is mercury. I have remove Amalgams and doing Cutler chelating for a 7 months now. Don't have much improvements. Mercury screws lot's of things including pancreas, adrenals etc.

BTW. I think my adrenals never worked like they should and things get much worse after I start working in shifts.

Adrenals are also important in digestion. I think cortisol is involved in breaking some chains in amino acid tryptophan and maybe tyrosine and one more (it's been a long time when I have read about it).

If those chains or rings are not broken, SIBO occurs

Also, magnesium, zink, B vitamins are very important in enzyme productions

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.516 sec, (1)