CureZone   Log On   Join
Hey guys, just an update on my progress against fecal body odour

GodSeeker30 Views: 3,397
Published: 9 years ago

Hey guys, just an update on my progress against fecal body odour

Hi all,
Godseeker30 here. Just an update on the fecal body odour situation. Well, I've tried the low fodmap diet for 2 weeks, along with super digestive enzymes, betaine hcl and also taking raw flaxseed and still to date, there has been no change in this issue!!! This is kinda frustrating for me, as I was hoping, this would start too end this problem with the fecal body odour condition, I've been trying too get rid of all these past 6 yrs and still nothing!! I thought the fecal body odour had been reduced, but I was wrong!! It's only stopped my IBS being on this diet, but did nothing for my fbo issues ughhhh!!!!!! Somebody get me outta this nightmare!! I want my life back too normal again!! Just wanted too update ya guys, on what I've tried currently and my personal results. Take care guys:) Hopefully, we can all have our lives back soon, mine included lol. God bless.

Ryan

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.594 sec, (1)