CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Could use some help with a complicated and severe case.

jameskep37 Views: 1,862
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,980,540

Re: Could use some help with a complicated and severe case.

My body temp improved as I increased my sodium levels and decreased anything that acted as a diurectic. You would be surprised how many herbs/supps can act as diurectics and screw with your electrolyte levels. Also, the alcohols that candida produces screws with our electrolyte levels. Valerian has calmed some people down but for some has an opposite effect. When I was working at the vitamin store some did report it contributing to their nightmares/bad dreams. I could never do the oil of oregano it irritated the hell out of my gut. Same with the allicin. I wouldnt be surprised if raw garlic/enteric coated garlic kills both good/bad bacteria. Any herb/supp that has strong burning like qualities just seemed to put my gut into a tailspin.

I know what your going through with the anti-fungals. They can make feel like absolute hell if you do too much too fast. I know plants in nature don't  try to kill fungus but rather try to inhibit it. The best inhibitor that I have found is black seed oil. But the problem I found with it is that it can overstimulate the liver if done in excess. I think any herb that has bitter qualities can overstimulate the liver leading to indigestion/fatigue/overworked liver --- Hard to digest fats are not the only factor leading to an exhausted liver.  Its definetly a balancing act that can be very frustrating and overwhelming.

Candida's ability to adapt makes things a living hell for people that have little to no flora to inhibit it. It's like our body is in decompostion/living mode at the same time ...thanks to man made anti-biotics/chemicals/toxins.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

2.422 sec, (1)