CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Ok major detox going on.

Views: 2,468
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,980,721

Re: Ok major detox going on.

I forgot to mention my fried caveat which is of course curries...

In this case all of the healing power of the herbs get transferred to the oils which go right to the liver and heal it.

In the case of curries it is actually acting more like a medicine (with the oil as a carrier) than what most people refer to as fried food. And even in curry you can use a higher quality oil or ghee. Ghee was most likely the oil of choice back when curries were invented.

As a hysterical dietest you should embrace the extra time you have now and hone in on the micro-details of what your body likes. It's one of the few good points of having adrenal fatigue, where you get to reflect on all the parts of your life that led you there.

Of all the wizards out there I really like Wilson because he seems to have almost every base covered. But even he will not be right for everyone, so always trust your body first.

There are people out there for whom the wilson diet would actually cause adrenal problems and send their health into a severe downward spiral.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.765 sec, (1)