CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Another panic attack!!

ways_of_wisdom Views: 3,884
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,980,001

Re: Another panic attack!!

Wow, you're catching on fast!  Rock music is definitely too stimulating for the recovery period, further on when you've stabilized you may go back to it (in moderation).  At that time I also developed a taste for Rumba Flamenca, I discovered Jesse Cook, a Canadian artist, by being adventurous in borrowing one of his CDs from the public library, check it out, you never know, his music has never failed to this day to improve my mood, to me it's been like magic, lol!

If there's a next time, do take your buddy to his word, you never know when he may need you and then you'll feel good at having a chance to repay his kindness.  Besides, I believe we should give others the chance to do things for others, after all that's what we're really for, to help one another.

I kind of suspected you didn't like Dr. Lam because of what you just said, I myself noticed immediately that while Wilson gives free recommendations and advice Lam tries to make people feel it's a huge mistake to try to treat oneself.  I'm not saying he does it on purpose, it may be just what he believes, and certainly, after 12 years of this and not recovering because of all the wrong advice "out there" I know exactly where he's coming from, but I've been my own guinea pig for a long time so I'm not about to stop now (nor can afford to!).

I already addressed your pulse in my other post.  Regarding Yoga, I made myself a little playlist of relaxing yoga videos from Youtube and if you're registered there maybe I can share it with you and that can be a place to start and then later you may choose to buy a DVD, just let me know.  Take care!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.656 sec, (1)