CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 1 day in medical college

jsl123 Views: 2,448
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,979,633

Re: 1 day in medical college

in fact vunk if its not that big of a hassle to you can you take a shower and wet your lips like normal and take a photo for us.

also you said that you tried not putting lip balm on for just one day what happens if you dont put lip balm on for 1 week!????

also for heavens sake vunk i hope your living your life abit more now man! dont get so down your lips are 90% better in fact i do believe you will be cured because your lips now have there grooves back like a normal person. the skin is a little bit different but heck lets face it its practically 98% the same. if you were talking to somebody and they literally were staring at your lips they wouldnt notcie anything.

also at what stage in the leave it alone theory did your lips become like this? was it the 5 month? or was it the 4th month?

my lips are f***inggggg frustrating me its like its trying so dam hard to try and get better yet when i get out of this shower theres still all this white gunk crap especially on the bottom lip on the inside aera drives me up the f***ing walll!

also have your tried maybe thinking about trying a different lip balm? you should try organic coconut oil that shit works wonders on people skin especially people that have been sun burnt and there skin goes flakey and dry. thats what my x girl friend and her friends put on their skin if they get sunburnt and i have literally seen there skin go 100% back to normal over night! also your lips now just look dry and flakey they actually dont look like ec lips anymore!!!!!!!! so if i were you i would try some lansinoh cream. chicks put it on there tits when there nipples go red and dry and flakey from to much sucking from a baby! anyways just some thoughts for you!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

5.609 sec, (1)