CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hello Oil PUllers

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
Molly Bloom Views: 2,821
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,979,484

Re: Hello Oil PUllers

LOL...Mr. McCuddly I see has not changed a bit!...

My masters has been very intense. I'm moving towards the end of my second year, and will probably have a year more to go. The depth of learning has been beyond startling, as my university is a cutting edge program that Harvard, Yale, Wellsley and Duke at modeling after. It appears there is a Federal Credential program being developed, and my university was the only one in the country that had an existing curriculum.

I believe this field will be wide open for opportunities. I wish I was younger :-)

The reason I have not been on Curezone is that much of what I learned here is wrong on so many levels...LOL. And should I come back and start to blather about, I'm sure I'd have angry townsfolk with pitchforks chasing me like Frankenstein.

But suffice to say, I am still Oil Pulling, as is Miss Cast who I talk to almost daily. I'm still spreading the word. I'm finishing a paper on it, for an intensive class on Asian Healing Modalities, and am in the Ayurvedic section right now. My professor has over 20 years of Chinese medicine, herbs and acupuncture, plus studied at a large university in India. She is a bee keeper. I am pretty sure I am in love with her..LMAOOO. But she has never heard of oil pulling, and I took over class two weeks ago. As usual, you explain it, and like minded people start asking about one zillion questions...and as expected...they have ALL started Oil Pulling...hahahahha.

One of the things that really startled me is that when we started this forum years ago, you maybe got 4 hits on the internet about it. Google Scholar now has 21,000 or so. Scholary articles, double and triple blind studies, etc etc. And as far as hits generally on the net? many many many

I credit many on this forum going out into the www and spreading the word far and wide.

And as far as Bruce Fife? pfffttttt I refuse to use that weenie ass as even a reference.

So anyway, off to my crazy life. Hugs and kisses to all.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.359 sec, (1)