CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I am getting worse.

SillyLily Views: 9,328
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,979,086

Re: I am getting worse.

SB, really?

I didn't have a rash, but my calves did itch and it did get easily swollen and irritated where I scratched it. It's the same reaction I get if I eat too much inflammation-causing foods though, so I don't know.

It's just so darn hard to get a diagnosis when you have no insurance. I had no problem getting to the bottom of things when I had insurance. When you don't have it, conventional doctors really don't want to see you. I've had to go to these free/low-cost doctors that shouldn't even have a license in my opinion. I have a big feeling I have something a conventional doctor can diagnose and make things easier for me to continue with treating Candida and such. The only problem is insurance. The guy I'm dating is even thinking about tying the knot with me just so he can put me on his insurance, because he sees how much I'm struggling and how so much different I am. I don't know if that's a good idea. We have basically been dating since 2006 though.

I live a few minutes away from Dallas, TX.

Lily

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.922 sec, (1)