CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I am getting worse.

SillyLily Views: 9,431
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,979,072

Re: I am getting worse.

Anthony - Oh my sweet baby Jesus. I don't have the energy for you anymore. You have been constantly posting on these boards saying 'you all have liver issues' to literally everyone with Candida. Of course we have liver issues LOL we are constantly battling the toxins Candida produce.

You sure don't act healthy to be constantly posting on these boards, taking the time out of your "my life is great now" schedule to comment on literally ALL of my threads, messaging me, and even go as far as talking about me in your posts to other people. What is wrong with you? Really.

And you obviously didn't read my post. I've incorporated plenty of carbs in my diet, and I started introducing them in April. I don't want your "advice" nor need it, because all you do is repeat yourself over and over and harass me and talk down about the people on this board. You are one of the reasons I didn't even want to make a post on this board, and you are one of the reasons a couple of people actually left this board!

By the way, I weigh almost 115 lbs now. So I have gained about 10 pounds, and not by following your ridiculous white potato diet. I started gaining weight when I started taking pancreatic digestive enzymes. Simple as that. You obviously do not read my posts. I have tried to be nice about it before, but since you are healthy all I have to say is get a life now. I know I wouldn't be wasting my time harassing people on these boards if I were as healthy as you claim to be. I would be on here once in awhile to nicely help people and that's it. That's all I have to say to you. Any and all posts you make to me in the future will be ignored unless you decide to actually say something different.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

1.574 sec, (1)