CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I am getting worse.

SillyLily Views: 9,454
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,979,010

Re: I am getting worse.

Mygutleaks, I have not tried Lufenuron nor have I heard of it. Is it similar to Lactoferrin? I have sf722 in my Amazon cart, have been thinking about purchasing it for awhile. But I've easily spent over a thousand in only naturopath's appointments and supplements already. Btw I've learned naturopaths can be as bad as conventional doctors.

My house for sure has trouble with mold in both restrooms. It grows back like crazy in one shower which I don't use anymore since I finally got the other shower fixed. But the bathroom with the shower I use now always has mold growing on the back of the sink handles on the wall since the sink always drips water back there. I sometimes see water moths in this restroom. The sink is ancient so would take a lot of money to fix or I'd have to completely replace it. My mother constantly cleans off all this mold/mildew for me. We used to not touch it at all before I became sick, we were all too busy/lazy to care, back then I honestly didn't know it could pose a health problem. I always keep the overhead fans on now in attempt to keep things as dry as possible but they may not be working correctly. I try not to spend any more time than necessary in there. I don't even use my bedroom near that bathroom anymore because I'm paranoid, especially since I found mildew growing on my window seal and condensation above my AC vent. Cleaned them both vigorously but I've slept in the living room for the past few months anyway. But I always see gnats flying around in the dining room near the computers and lights. We don't have any plants so I don't know what they're attracted to. I do know (this will sound weird) that sometimes they are attracted to me. It must be the fungus on my skin. Mosquitoes are for sure attracted to me so I guess why not gnats when I am sick with bacterial overgrowth. My house does have a musty odor to it during the winter months, I also feel notably worse during the this time but don't know if that's just due to my allergies and no sun. We can not rent this house out because we are renting it ourselves for cheap cheap cheap. So cheap the landlord doesn't want to fix not one thing. My stepdad lost his job right when I got sicker from a round of Antibiotics (perfect timing...) and that's where most of the income was coming from. I did stay with someone for a month back in April because I was convinced this house was making me sick. I felt worse at their house though because my allergies got x10 worse, I think from their carpets. Sneezing all the time, runny nose, itchy throat, red eyes. We don't have carpets here, everything is tile. Sorry that was long.

Thank you for that link.

I was eating fermented foods for awhile, my own homemade yogurt and I kept trying to eat sauerkraut until I realized it was making my blood Sugar worse. I didn't know fermented foods could chelate metals. That's very interesting.

Lily

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

3.750 sec, (2)