have you tried taking Lufenuron? i started on Nystatin/SF722 and i've got Lufenuron on hand in case the fungus mutates and goes out of control. i've read fungus can become immune to Nystatin. what makes you think your house is moldy? i would think you'd see the mold. has your place been flooded or in very humid conditions w/o A/C for a long time? maybe you could try researching toxic mold on a Contractor forum. I found people willing to help with advice, just like this board, when i installed things in my house. they might be able to suggest what to look for. can you rent out your place and move? go to the forrest and camp out for a week if you have to and see if you feel better. maybe there is a place you can go that will take you in for a bit. it sounds like you need to give your organs a rest.
not sure if this will help, but they talk about a diet for Lyme.