CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: New to parasites and not enjoying them!!

Hookworms? Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

More
sd2345 Views: 2,554
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,977,370

Re: New to parasites and not enjoying them!!

Thanks for the info. After your post, I read up on aloe for worms, it's worth a try, plus it seems to have other benefits for the digestive tract. I have much experience with garlic, up to a bulb+ daily, and I 99% cured myself several times for long periods, but that 1% always comes back and multiplies.

I have taken spirulina and ginger also, but never all at once. I haven't seen aloe at the grocery, but never really looked, I know I can buy the plants at Lowe's, but they are probably not organic. I'm not sure how much that matters with aloe, like garlic, it is probably not sprayed much, as they both are naturally resistant to pests.

I am not one to jump on the bandwagon unless I believe someone has had actual success, so it really does help that you shared your story. I believe parasites cause all sorts of issues, including A-Fib, so good for you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

3.047 sec, (1)