CureZone   Log On   Join
will i have a bad reaction to alkaline water if I already have bad reactions to baking soda?

mykneehurts2 Views: 2,491
Published: 9 years ago

will i have a bad reaction to alkaline water if I already have bad reactions to baking soda?

For the past month I have been drinking water with a ph of 8.5. Today I woke up with general body aches, headache, muscle aches. I know that I am very sensitive to baking soda because i made a natural deodorant with baking soda and coconut oil. The deodorant worked extremely well but every time I used it I got redness and itching and rash where applied. I wonder if the water could have the same result internally? Any opinions? I also switched to a mostly vegan diet with lots of raw vegetables and fruits. I do still eat salmon and chicken maybe once or twice a week but it is in very very small amounts like a couple bites.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.422 sec, (1)