CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Copper Toxicity and dark ring around iris
 
feo66 Views: 23,828
Published: 7 years ago
 
This is a reply to # 1,975,596

Re: Copper Toxicity and dark ring around iris


 "Copper Toxicity" that 99% of doctors know about is severe.   It is copper poisoning at that point.  That is what they are talking about on this wikipedia page, which has a picture of an eye

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copper_toxicity

It is a level of toxicity far greater than we are usually talking about on these forums.    I have very high copper on my hair analysis, but I do not have these golden rings.   It would have to be even higher to for that.

So I'm not really sure if it is common for Adrenal Fatigue.  It's the first I've heard of it.  Not saying it's not possible.  But you would think with all the people with AF doing the Iris contraction test, more would have noticed the yellow ring.  

Think of how many people Dr James Wilson did the iris test on over the years.  You would think he would have mentioned in his book that golden rings are common, even if he didn't know why.

Dr Rind did the iris test on me and I'm sure he has done it on hundreds of people.  Didn't mention a thing.

 

Below is an excerpt from Ann-Loiuse's book What am I so Tired, that explains the level of copper toxicity that the doctor on TV was talking about.  

For the more sublte level of copper toxicity we are talking about from chronic stress and adrenal fatigue, it is a short list of doctors practitioners in the world that know about it.

 

 

COPPER OVERLOAD: THE TRADITIONAL VIEW

In traditional medical circles, only two types of copper toxicity are readily accepted and recognized: acute copper poisoning and Wilson’s disease. Acute copper toxicity occurs when food or drink contaminated with high amounts of copper—vinegar-containing foods or acidic beverages like cider stored in copper vessels, for example—is ingested.

This toxicity results primarily in vomiting and diarrheameans by which the liver tries to eliminate the excess copper quickly. Prompt vomiting and diarrhea generally protect a person who’s been poisoned with copper from more serious systemic effects, but not always. If the exposure to copper is too great, red blood cells can actually rupture en masse, and death can result. Rest assured, though, that this is extremely rare.

Unlike acute copper poisoning, Wilson’s disease is a chronic form of copper overload. It’s a hereditary disorder that causes copper to accumulate in tissues and produce extensive damage. In this disorder, a genetic defect prevents the liver from secreting copper into the blood or excreting it into the bile. As a result, the copper level in the blood is low, but copper builds up in the liver, causing cirrhosis, and then spills over into other organs, such as the eyes and brain.

Treatment of the disease needs to be lifelong and requires consistent, periodic monitoring by a physician. The conditions of acute copper poisoning and Wilson’s disease illustrate quite dramatically that too much copper can be hazardous to one’s health. However, these conditions represent two extremes that affect a very limited number of people. The average person with copper overload doesn’t experience the symptoms and long-term effects of acute copper poisoning or Wilson’s disease; he or she experiences a subtle degree of copper overload that most doctors aren’t trained to recognize.

 

 

 

 
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


 

Donate to CureZone


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.938 sec, (2)