CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Breastfeeding after Mirena

nile Views: 4,057
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,975,047

Re: Breastfeeding after Mirena

Hi Karita! So glad to hear from you, but sorry it's because you are not feeling well. I'm interested in your story, since I am still bf'ing my 2yo, and worried about stopping, if it'll mess my hormones up. I had my Mirena out a little over 4 years ago, and got pregnant 1.5 years after. I am still having symptoms, many similar to yours. It helps affirm that it's still the mirena, after all these years. I have an appt with a new Dr. next Friday. I hate having to explain this whole thing to new Dr's. My main symptom I'm being seen for this time is discomfort in my thyroid. It's been fairly constant for the last few months. My throid started going downhill (hypo) in the past year, and I had to go on a low dose of synthroid, and have had to up it slightly in the last few months. If you haven't had yours checked, you should consider it. My TSH was just barely outside the normal range, but taking the meds definitely helped my symptoms.

I also had low vitD, and high magnesium. Will be getting all those rechecked.

Please keep posting.

-nile

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

8.391 sec, (1)