CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Not totally cured but under control

Views: 1,330
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,973,825

Re: Not totally cured but under control

Hi #61901;

In the past I used to get many stares or glares but I realized that God helped me to know what I was doing to myself and that I needed to get my odor under control.I needed to stay away from things that triggered my symptoms, it's not easy but I realized my life was what I made it.I couldn't no blame people for saying bad things.
I would have these bad days when I would'nt do the things I needed to do to keep the odor under control.

I take the L-glutamine because it's what helps me with triggers for sugar. Now when I haven't had Sugar for a long time it actually hurts my stomach and my teeth when I try to enjoy it as well as my sinuses, which drain after eating it. Now Iknow I need to get my teeth fixed as well.

Right now I'm also taking something for the yeast and cleansing of my respiratory system. I'm just finding other things to snack on that are good like berries,popcorn and other unsweeten foods. I still have a long way to go but I'm realizing it's about being healthy and happy,and getting to the root of the problem.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.344 sec, (1)