CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My daughter's sociopath

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Official Dr. Clark Video Database

Atomic Silver Stops Lyme
Thousands of people have overcome this horrific disease, only...

Destroy Parasites Quickly
Learn How to Destroy Parasites And Be Free of Your Unbearabl...

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

My Complexion is Glowing
Oxy-Powder Attacks The Source Of Your Constipation, You Will ...

More
More
jurplesman Views: 4,094
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,611,424

Re: My daughter's sociopath

As an retired Probation and Parole Officer I am quite familiar with the situation being described here. I must say you have been give very good advice here.

I want to talk about your daughters position and again Bluerose is on the right track, that your daughter must be suffering from depression or at least a very low self-esteem, not being able to stand up to a person who is obviously harming her.

It may not only be a low self-esteem but a real fear of of being harmed by the other person. This should be watched. It often happens that women with a low self-esteem - primary sign of depression - will identify with her stalker. Despite their differences they may have something in common.
I usually aim at treating the woman's depression and then teach her Assertiveness training Program, as described in the following articles:

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (2)