CureZone   Log On   Join
Not totally cured but under control

Views: 1,669
Published: 9 years ago

Not totally cured but under control

Hello,

I've had BO problems for years and I use several things that seem to help me keep it under control. First of all I don't eat much meat and I do cleanse my colon at times. I found that grapefruit seed extract had been very helpful. It didn't exactly cure the odor completely but it took away a lot of infection from my infected teeth and infection I had in my body.

I was diagnosed with an abdominal hernia, and I have issues with acid reflux. I use a high potency probiotic,take milk thistle on a regular basis, and I use magnesium citrate, especially sometimes when the rotten egg smell manifest sometimes. (Most of the time it is gas)I also use baking soda sometimes to cleanse my kidneys.(this also help balance the ph in the body) I take a good digestive enzyme,and a multiple vitamin. At times I often I use a little ACV for my PH.

After using the Grapefruit-Seed-Extract with bottled water I found that it helped pave the way to get rid of the infection I'd had in my system. I still take an antacid for the acid reflux but not every day. I also take L-glutamine which has been helpful with my Sugar cravings,because the odor mostly cames when I eat Sugar or anything with frutose.
I'd had problems also with IBS in the past, now I just stay away from dairy and foods that trigger it's symptoms.

I can only tell about my situation, I can't really tell anyone about their's. I've had problems with my liver being clogged for years and problems with BO. These are things I found out after seeing a Dr. and being diagnosed. It's good that many people are having breakthroughs. Hopefully it will encourage some of us who have been having this problem.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (1)