CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Nutritional Balancing for gut, liver and adrenal regeneration?

Marie64 Views: 4,951
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,972,671

Re: Nutritional Balancing for gut, liver and adrenal regeneration?

HI 110323,

NB helped me out greatly, but I do not feel I had as much issues with my liver as you are saying.. I would stop the herbs, your body is not able to release the toxins yet. Herbs can be full of heavy metals too. You need to get to having a bowel movement or two a day to release these toxins. Is your thyroid sluggish? NB seems to work the whole system. I use to be constipated, but having the thyroid regulated by thyro-complex and kelp. Plus GB3 regulated me. I was at stage 4 of adrenal fatigue when I 1st started NB. Today 14 months later am off most supplements and about 95% healed and now juicing to help release more toxins(my choice, not Dr's or NB Protocol choice).

If you decide to go NB route, start with the coffee enemas and start slowly with the supplements until you are able to release more of the toxins..meaning liver funtioning somewhat better for you and good bowel movements daily. This is my thinking on this, hope others chime in on this for you.

Best to you
Marie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.359 sec, (1)