Hello, can anyone tell me if the following is safe... I spoke to a medical intuitive about some of the candida type symptoms that have really really been bothering me and he told me that I have a virus that has caused a biofilm in my body that is making me really sick. That and some heavy metals. He recommended eating a lot of raw foods on a vegan diet (which makes sense) as well as taking sovereign silver and various herbs to break this down.
He recommended 6 teaspoons per day to begin with, plus the diet and also some supplements... I think I will try this. I wonder if it will work. When I went on a green juicefast, it felt a lot better.
Anyway, just wondering if I once had mercury poisoning, is it ok to be ingesting sovereign silver. Thanks for letting me ask as I don't want to be poisoned again.