CureZone   Log On   Join
Very good news

cmc123 Views: 1,208
Published: 10 years ago

Very good news

Lately I've been hooking up with this girl, and it's a real confidence booster. I mean my lips don't look like Daniel Miller's, like yellow and crusty and stuff. But they do peel every 2-5 days and it can look pretty unattractive at times. Anyways, I hook up with her after they peel or the next day after and it's all good. Ironically, she says that I have really nice lips. And I think, if only you knew!

I also have been working all summer at an internship, hanging out with friends, getting drunk a lot (just turned 21), living my life. I think you just have to be strategic about this crap. For example, my lips sometimes only get a bunch of white stuff on them when I take hot showers. Anyone notice that? So I take luke warm showers nowadays, and shorter showers. Just little things like that to get around it. trimming with scissors and using a little chapstick only on bad days. Eating healthier when I can.

I know everyone's situation is different, so I know this all doesn't apply to everyone. And yeah some days I get pretty down. But I thought maybe this would encourage someone to go out and take some chances. This isn't ruining my life. The most down that I get is usually after being on this website and seeing certain people's posts!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.266 sec, (1)