CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: H. Pylori: Zinc with L-Carnosine or Zinc-Carnosine?

Fondues Views: 22,569
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,651,693

Re: H. Pylori: Zinc with L-Carnosine or Zinc-Carnosine?

The first trip to ER and the H Pylori test was FALSE NEGATIVE , then I had the following endoscopy, colonscopy, CAT scan Cat scan with contrast , barium swallow with xray blood test 3 parasite checks, all negativ. My kidneys were inflammed and I had a kidney infection Weight dropped to 100. I went to chinese medicine dr he goes it is a parasite and atarted me on some medication. That day I went to Urgencey care for kidney inflammation and every time you go you see a new dr and I think this was the key because every dr thinks differently ...after listening to me she goes have you had a H pylori test and I go no...because I forgot I had the test it was high positive! I'm taking chinese medicine, Zinlori and Metagenice Glutagenics. Clove oil 1 or 2 drops only this stuff is strong so start with a 1/2 a drop first oput it in water drink it through a straw this seems to really kill them. H pylori grows in the acid of the fermentation of food in digetion. So if I wasn't so thin, weak, frail and exhausted, foggy headeed from H pylori ... you bet I would go on a some sort of a radical juice fast to really starve these things. I've read of one day cures, but I don't know if it is possible I think it really might be like one week cures. However, there is the Water Cure where a someone drank water to wash them amount and the dr were stunned they were cured in a couple days. Water is free so your probaly not going to be hearing about that cure too much!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.422 sec, (1)